Start Your Recovery With Us Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon
Drug and Alcohol Rehabs Near Me
Find help from local rehab centers, counseling and support groups.
Get Help Today
We are in-network with:
Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Near You
Finding the Right Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Near You Shouldn't Be Hard
If you’ve made the decision to seek help for drug or alcohol addiction, then you’ve made a great choice. The next step is to find a drug and alcohol treatment center nearby that is right for you. It’s important to note that not all addiction treatment centers are created equal. There are some that may not have their clients’ best interests at heart, but it can be hard to tell the good ones from the bad. Take a look at the following information to help you with making this life-changing decision.
Should I Consider Traveling for Treatment?
While most people who seek help for addiction do so by searching “drug and alcohol rehab centers near me,” some may benefit from looking a little farther from home. Traveling for addiction treatment is an option worth considering, especially for those who have limited treatment options in their hometown. And there are various benefits for doing so.
In addition to expanding your options for finding a good rehab when one isn’t available close to home, there are numerous benefits to going to rehab in another city or state, including:
- Easier to have a positive mindset – Going to rehab can be challenging, especially in the beginning. You have to change the way you think about things, be honest, and be willing to accept help. Many people find that extremely difficult and traveling, getting a change of scenery, and putting physical distance between them and their triggers, helps put them in a positive mindset as they start their recovery.
- Additional privacy – People who have high-profile jobs or reputations, like politicians, clergy, and celebrities, may seek help away from where they live so they have a reduced risk of running into someone who knows them.
Higher likelihood of completing the program – If you go to rehab away from home, it’s harder to give up and quit the program. Travel arrangements have to be made, you can’t just leave and go home easily. That makes it much m
Choosing the Right Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near You
Finding the drug and alcohol rehab for your individual needs plays a big part in the success of your treatment. However, doing so can be challenging. You have to be mindful of several factors that can make your stay in rehab safer, more comfortable, and more likely to be effective. Here are a few things to consider as you narrow your search for an addiction treatment center that’s a good fit for you:
- Medically supervised detox – The first step of recovery is detoxing your body of substances. It’s important to attend a drug and alcohol rehab center that offers a medically supervised detox program. Some substances, like alcohol, cause dangerous withdrawal symptoms that can be life-threatening. At a detox facility, your symptoms will be monitored, and you may receive medication to help you through the process more comfortably.
- Level of care – After detox, your real work of recovery begins. You’ll likely get a recommendation from your detox doctor as to what your level of care should be for the next step in treatment. Whether you attend an inpatient or outpatient addiction program, you will learn about addiction in drug and alcohol classes, have group and individual therapy, learn coping and life skills, receive drug and alcohol counseling, and learn relapse prevention techniques.
- Evidence-based approach to addiction treatment – Finding a rehab that uses an evidence-based approach to treatment is the best way to go. This type of approach often has higher success rates and is tried and true.
- Special therapies – Some rehab centers offer special types of therapy, such as art therapy, adventure therapy, equine therapy, and others. If these are important to you, choose a rehab that uses them.
- Amenities – If you want amenities like yoga, massage, gourmet meals, or private rooms, you can find rehabs that have them. Just expect to pay more for this type of program.
How Much Does Drug and Alcohol Rehab Cost Near You?
It’s hard to put an average price tag on the cost of drug and alcohol treatment, because there is such a wide range of facilities and programs. The easiest way to determine what you’ll have to pay for rehab is to call the treatment centers that you are interested in to ask. Some drug and alcohol rehab centers are very expensive, while others are low-cost or even free. The overall cost doesn’t necessarily represent the help you will receive for your addiction. Rather, it typically represents the amenities you will get.
The important thing to note is that the amenities, while they may make your stay at rehab more comfortable, they don’t play a huge part in your recovery program. You can find an effective program no matter what your budget for treatment is.
How to Pay for Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near You
There are a variety of ways that you can pay for drug and alcohol rehab, though most people use their health insurance to help cover the costs. Health insurance typically covers at least a portion of the cost of addiction treatment. Some will even cover the entire cost. To determine what your insurance will cover, you can call your insurance provider and ask about your substance abuse treatment benefits. If only a portion of the cost is covered, you will be responsible for paying the remainder. Many rehabs will help you with out-of-pocket costs by establishing a payment plan with you so that you can make monthly payments over time to pay off the balance.
What if I Don’t Have Insurance Coverage?
If you don’t have health insurance to help you with the cost of treatment, it doesn’t mean that you can’t get the help you need for drug and alcohol addiction. You still have options. Look into low-cost and free alternatives. While you may have to be put on a waiting list for a spot in one of these addiction centers, that is a far better option than not seeking help at all. Additionally, there are some rehabs that will help you with a sliding scale cost, financial aid, scholarships, or payment plans.
Another option is to ask supportive people in your life, family and friends, to help you foot the bill. It’s likely that they want you to attend treatment just as much as you do.
Whatever you decide, don’t let the cost of rehab turn you away from getting help. There is always a way to get into recovery.
Finding a Drug and Alcohol Rehab That’s Right for You
It isn’t easy to choose a rehabilitation center, especially as you are working hard to make a positive change in your life. You likely have a lot on your mind, but hopefully, you will find the above information helps you with your search. At Bright Future Recovery, we offer a supportive community that will be with you every step of the way. Contact us to learn more about our addiction treatment programs to see if we’re the right fit for your treatment needs.
Who We Are
Bright Future Recovery is a family-oriented drug & alcohol detox center in Northern California. Our facility is situated on a large, tranquil plot of land on the outskirts of San Benito County, California. We offer long-term drug and alcohol addiction recovery detox and treatment planning. Starting with intervention and detox and assist you through ongoing therapy, addiction treatment, and aftercare. We take private insurance and will be in-network with Anthem ®, Health Net ®, and Aetna. Learn more about our treatment options.
How We Can Help
The first step to restarting your life is removing the toxicity that has kept you hostage. Bright Future Recovery is here to get those in need back on track as smoothly and comfortably as possible.
Bright Future Recovery have developed leading drug and alcohol intervention services that guide and support families, as well as the one needing addiction detox services.
Bright Future Recovery is the first touchpoint for many families. Our Case Management and Aftercare program works like an addiction treatment and recovery umbrella.
We Offer Outpatient Services to These Regions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Is Bright Future Recovery Located?
Answer: We’re located in a remote part of Hollister, California, not far south of Silicon Valley. We have a large property where you can stretch your legs and not feel like neighbors are peeking in on your every move. Inside, the home was recently refurbished and now features high-end furniture and decorations.
Bright Future Recovery is a place where you can get away from it all as you focusing on beating withdrawal and starting your recovery on the right foot. Even so, our property is close enough to town that you don’t feel disconnected from society.
What is Bright Future Recovery?
Answer: A Family Oriented Drug & Alcohol Detox Center in Northern California. We offer a range of intervention and addiction treatment services to accommodate each person involved. Take the first step to a brighter future for yourself, family or loved one today, call (831) 245-1623.
How Long Does Detox Take?
Answer: We have a 7 to 10-day detox program. Medications are given on a taper system, and the dosage is determined by a licensed physician. The length of detox is determined upon appointment.
What Can You Expect From Our Detox Program?
Answer: Medications are given on a taper system, and dosage is determined by a licensed physician. The length of detox is determined upon by appointment.
Medications that may be given include:
- Methadone – Strictly used to detox heavy methadone use. The dose is slowly decreased until the client no longer needs the medication.
- Hydroxyzine – Helps reduce anxiety symptoms.
- Subutex – Used to reduce anxiety, agitation, muscle aches, sweating, runny nose, yawning and cramping.
- Ambien – Short-term use to aid with sleep during detox.
We also encourage taking Epsom salt baths to help aid in muscle relaxation. Melatonin and valerian root may be given to help the client sleep.
How Much Does Detox Costs?
Answer: Costs include 24-hour supervision and monitoring, room and board in a private or shared room, intake evaluation, counseling and therapy sessions as well as nutritious food freshly prepared daily.
How Are Families Involved During Detox?
Answer: We usually try to limit family contact during the detox process and let the clients take this time to themselves. That being said, we can update families on their loved ones’ progress during the detox stage. After detox, clients will have more opportunities to communicate and interact with their families.
Make note that we almost always solicit the family’s input prior to starting treatment with a new client – to help us customize his or her recovery plan. We see addiction recovery as a family-wide process, so their involvement is paramount.
Who Is On Staff to Handle Prescription Drug Detox?
Answer: We are partnered with a licensed doctor who can prescribe medication, if needed, to help allay the discomfort of withdrawal and to help the client come off drugs safely. We also have a registered nurse and other medical experts on staff to help with the other areas of care needed during the detox period.