Residential Drug and Alcohol Treatment at Bright Future Recovery
If you are considering residential addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one –
please speak to a Bright Future Recovery Treatment Concierge at (831) 245-1623.
Contact Bright Future Recovery for details and more information on our addiction recovery treatment options and treatment programs that fit your needs – and will work best for you.
Addiction is a complex disease that can have a devastating impact on individuals, families, and communities. But there is hope. Residential addiction treatment provides the support and structure individuals need to overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery.
We accept most insurance and can verify your insurance benefits.
Why Residential Addiction Treatment at BFR?
At Bright Future Recovery, residential addiction treatment (inpatient rehab) provides 24/7 care and support in a safe, sober and therapeutic environment.
Our residential addiction treatment programs are designed to address all aspects of addiction; including the physical, psychological, and social components. Patients learn how to identify and manage their triggers to use, develop healthy coping skills, and build a strong support network.
Residential addiction treatment programs typically last for 30-90 days, but can be longer or shorter depending on the individual’s needs.
Residential Addiction Treatment at BFR includes:
- 24/7 Support and Structure: Residential treatment provides our patients with a safe and supportive environment to focus on recovery. Residential patients have access to staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And, they are surrounded by other people who are also trying to get sober. This structure and support is essential for individuals struggling with addiction.
- Individualized Treatment Plans: Each patient receives an unique personalized treatment plan.
- Intensive Therapy: Our residential treatment programs offer a variety of intensive therapies to help clients understand their addiction and develop coping skills. Therapies include individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy. Patients also learn about relapse prevention and other tools to help them stay sober after leaving our program.
- Focus on Holistic Healing: Our residential treatment programs take a holistic approach to recovery. The physical, mental, and emotional aspects of addiction are addressed. This includes nutrition counseling, exercise classes, stress management techniques, yoga, mindfulness meditation and more.
- Supportive Community: Our residential treatment programs create a supportive community of individuals who are all working towards the same goal: recovery. This provides patients with motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- Aftercare and Case Management: As they transition back into home life, the main goal of aftercare programs is to keep individuals firmly rooted in their recovery and maintain all the life and coping skills learned in rehab. Our Substance Abuse Case Management includes a specialized first stage monitoring program, statistically proven to keep clients mindful of adhering to their commitment to sobriety.
Benefits of Residential Addiction Treatment
There are many benefits to residential addiction treatment at Bright Future Recovery.
- 24/7 Care and Support: Residents have access to medical and therapeutic staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is especially important during the early stages of recovery, when withdrawal symptoms can still be severe.
- Structure and routine: Residential addiction treatment programs provide a structured and predictable environment. This is be helpful for individuals who are struggling with addiction. Residents have a daily schedule of activities and therapies.
- Removal from triggers: Residential addiction treatment is a safe and sober environment; located away from the people, places, and things that may trigger cravings. This gives patients the space they need to heal and focus on recovery.
- Peer support: Residential addiction treatment programs provide residents with the opportunity to connect with other people who are also struggling with addiction. This peer support can be invaluable in recovery. Patients can share experiences, offer advice, and hold each other accountable.
Who Should Consider Residential Addiction Treatment?
Residential addiction treatment is appropriate for people who have severe or moderate substance use disorders. It is also a good option for people who have co-occurring mental health disorders, such as depression or anxiety.
If you are considering residential addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one – please call for a confidential consultation with a Bright Future Recovery Treatment Concierge at (831) 245-1623.
Find Help at Bright Future Recovery
Whatever leads you to our doorstep – know that we are invested in your recovery and in helping individuals overcome the devastating effects of alcohol use disorder and substance use disorders. We believe detoxing and residential rehab treatment should not be something to enter in fear. Bright Future Recovery serves Northern California – as well as Central and Southern California. At Bright Future Recovery locations in Hollister and San Luis Obispo – our patients find professional intervention services, detox, residential rehab, post-treatment care; and a 5-year case management and monitoring program.
We Can Help.