Our Admission Process
It’s natural to be nervous before being admitted into a medical detox program. After all, who really prepares for such a thing?
The process of being admitted into Bright Future Recovery typically progresses as follows:
- Review our website – especially our Services, Programs and Facility pages – to make sure Bright Future sounds like the right fit for you or your loved one.
- Contact us either by phone or by email to inquire about a spot in our facility and to have us check your insurance to see if you’re covered for detox treatment. (We will do our best to make sure there’s room for you.)
- This is the time where you can also ask about scheduling an intervention if it’s your loved one who needs treatment and you’re having trouble convincing them to accept help.
- If everything lines up, as far as payment and an available spot, then you’re clear to head over to our facility. We can help with travel tips and arrangements if you’re coming from out of town.
- Once you get here, your first day will include a thorough intake assessment in order to customize your detox program – including whether medication will be needed – and to start building out your extended treatment plan.
Have questions about our admission process? Please contact us.
What To Bring to Our Detox Facility
We know the stay with us is short, but to ensure that you are comfortable and have all of your necessities, we have created an easy-to-use packing list.
Here is a list of personal items we recommend you bring with you:
Here is a list of items we DO NOT recommend you bring with you:
If you have questions about any other items you wish to bring, please contact us for clarification.
Drug Rehab Insurance Coverage
We work with most major insurance providers to find partial or full coverage for our clients. Insurance plans vary wildly, so it’s difficult to say with full certainty if you will be covered.
The good news is many insurance plans cover addiction detox treatment. We can’t say the same for inpatient programs, but to this date, detox programs remain rather insurance friendly.
We’re eager to help you learn what your insurance covers, and to help you begin your journey toward taking your life back from addiction. Call us or submit our contact form to request more information, and a representative will respond and provide the answers you seek.