Our Admission Process
Call (831) 245-1623 for Confidential Consultations.
We are here for you every step of the way.
The process of being admitted into Bright Future Recovery typically progresses as follows:
- Review our website – especially our Services, Programs and Facility pages.
- Contact us either by phone (831) 245-1623 or by email to inquire about a spot in our facility. We will verify your insurance coverage.
- If your loved one needs treatment and you are having trouble convincing them to accept help – ask about scheduling an intervention.
- After verifying your insurance benefits, we will contact you with a go ahead to enter treatment. We can help with travel tips and arrangements if you’re coming from out of town.
- Once you get here, your first day will include a thorough intake assessment in order to customize your detox and addiction treatment program – including whether medication will be needed. And we begin building out your personalized treatment plan.
- Residential rehab treatment after detox is strongly recommended. At Bright Future Recovery, our evidence-based addiction treatment includes holistic elements for healing body, mind and spirit.
Have questions about our Admissions process? Please contact us.
What To Bring
To ensure that you are comfortable and have all of your necessities – we have created an easy-to-use packing list.
Here is a list of personal items we recommend you bring with you:
Here is a list of items we DO NOT recommend you bring with you:
If you have questions about any other items you wish to bring, please contact us for clarification.
How To Pay
We work with most major insurance providers to find partial or full coverage for our clients.
We will help you learn what your insurance covers. And we will help you begin your journey toward taking your life back from addiction.