Our Addiction Detox Admissions Process
It’s natural to be nervous before being admitted into a medical detox program. After all, who really prepares for such a thing?
The process of being admitted into Bright Future Recovery typically progresses as follows:
- Review our website – especially our Services, Programs and Facility pages – to make sure Bright Future sounds like the right fit for you or your loved one.
- Contact us either by phone or by email to inquire about a spot in our facility and to have us check your insurance to see if you’re covered for detox treatment. (We will do our best to make sure there’s room for you.)
- This is the time where you can also ask about scheduling an intervention if it’s your loved one who needs treatment and you’re having trouble convincing them to accept help.
- If everything lines up, as far as payment and an available spot, then you’re clear to head over to our facility. We can help with travel tips and arrangements if you’re coming from out of town.
- Once you get here, your first day will include a thorough intake assessment in order to customize your detox program – including whether medication will be needed – and to start building out your extended treatment plan.