Detox and Addiction Rehab Salinas, Monterey and Gilroy
Evidence-Based Whole Person Addiction Treatment
Bright Future Recovery uses a variety of evidence-based approaches in treating drug and alcohol addiction.
Studies show that evidence based practices (EBP) are the most effective in promoting long-lasting sustainable addiction recovery.
Evidence-based practices used at Bright Future Recovery include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Individual and Group Counseling, Experiential Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Family Treatment Approach, Motivational Interviewing and Relapse Prevention.
Entering Detox is an Act of Courage
Withdrawal management refers to the medical and psychological care of patients who are experiencing withdrawal symptoms as a result of ceasing or reducing use of their drug of dependence.
There is usually fear and anxiety regarding the detox process.
Entering Detox is an act of courage.
The withdrawal experienced from drugs or alcohol during detox has physical and psychological symptoms that can be unpleasant and painful.
Because withdrawal symptoms experienced during detox can be serious – we recommend medically supervised detox.
The advantages of medically supervised detox in a 24/7 residential environment include pain relief and medical supervision with expert, compassionate and supportive care. At Bright Future Recovery during medically supervised detox, medication is provided when needed. Painful physical withdrawal symptoms can be avoided.
(For opioid detox – we use MAT Medication-Assisted Treatment. There are no painful withdrawal symptoms experienced with MAT.)
Psychological symptoms are also experienced by most individuals during detox. These can include cravings, unexpected strong emotions, anxiety and more. The psychological symptoms are more reasons why medical detox makes sense.
Bright Future Recovery serves Central and Northern California with medical detox and addiction rehab treatment services. Medically supervised detox programs are available at our residential detox and rehab treatment center in Hollister, California.
Detox is the critical first step to addiction recovery.
At Bright Future Recovery – Freedom From Addiction is Possible!
Starting with detox – it is possible to experience wellness and a life free from addiction.
Most individuals never start out with the goal to become ‘addicted’ to any substance or to alcohol. But life happens.
In daily living – stress builds, expectations skyrocket, sometimes trajedy strikes and more. Our culture encourages use of alcohol and other substances as ‘stress relievers’. What is generally not taught: how to manage stress and challenging events free of drugs or alcohol.
Detox is necessary to eliminate a dependence on drugs or alcohol. When individuals become ‘sick and tired’ of being sick and tired of drug and/or alcohol dependence – it is time to realize that addiction recovery is the best choice for a new chance at life.
However, physical and emotional symtoms will occur during the detox withdrawal period. For that reason – medically supervised detox is recommended.
Residential Addiction Rehab Treatment
Detox is not a substitute for comprehensive addiction treatment. Detox is the entry point into rehab.
We strongly recommend entering into residential rehab treatment after medical detox.
At Bright Future Recovery, residential addiction treatment (inpatient rehab) provides 24/7 care and support in a safe, sober and therapeutic environment.
Our residential addiction treatment programs are designed to address all aspects of addiction. This includes the physical, psychological, and social components. Patients learn how to identify and manage their triggers to use, develop healthy coping skills, and build a strong support network.
Residential addiction treatment programs typically last for 30-90 days, but can be longer or shorter depending on the individual’s needs.
Residential Addiction Treatment at Bright Future Recovery
- 24/7 Support and Structure: Residential treatment provides our patients with a safe and supportive environment to focus on recovery. Residential patients have access to staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And, they are surrounded by other people who are also trying to get sober. This structure and support is essential for individuals struggling with addiction.
- Individualized Treatment Plans: Each patient receives an unique personalized treatment plan.
- Intensive Therapy: Our residential treatment programs offer a variety of intensive therapies to help clients understand their addiction and develop coping skills. Therapies include individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, Conscious Recovery and more. Patients also learn about relapse prevention and other tools to help them stay sober after leaving our program.
- Focus on Holistic Healing: Our residential treatment programs take a holistic approach to recovery. The physical, mental, and emotional aspects of addiction are addressed. This includes nutrition counseling, exercise classes, stress management techniques, yoga, mindfulness meditation and more.
- Supportive Community: Our residential treatment programs create a supportive community of individuals who are all working towards the same goal: recovery. This provides patients with motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- Aftercare and Case Management: As they transition back into home life, the main goal of aftercare programs is to keep individuals firmly rooted in their recovery and maintain all the life and coping skills learned in rehab. Our Substance Abuse Case Management includes a specialized first stage monitoring program, statistically proven to keep clients mindful of adhering to their commitment to sobriety.
Experiencing Difficulties with Drug or Alcohol Use? We Can Help.
Bright Future Recovery Can Help!
At Bright Future Recovery, we create a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment that supports addiction recovery.
Our addiction rehab center is located on a beautiful and serene acre in Central California, surrounded by green hills.
Having a comfortable, home-like and therapeutic environment during addiction recovery is crucial for healing the mind, body and spirit.
Have questions about our addiction treatment programs?
Please call Bright Future Recovery for a confidential consultation with one of our admissions counselors.
2022 Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Report
The 2022 Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Report includes the following key findings:
∙ In 2022, 48.7 million people aged 12 or older (or 17.3%) had a substance use disorder (SUD) in the past year.
∙ 29.5 million had an alcohol use disorder (AUD).
∙ 27.2 million had a drug use disorder (DUD).
∙ 8.0 million people had both an AUD and a DUD.
Find Help at Bright Future Recovery
Whatever leads you to our doorstep – know that we are invested in your recovery and in helping individuals overcome the devastating effects of alcohol use disorder and substance use disorders. We believe detoxing and residential rehab treatment should not be something to enter in fear. Bright Future Recovery serves Northern California – as well as Central and Southern California. At Bright Future Recovery locations in Hollister and San Luis Obispo – our patients find professional intervention services, detox, residential rehab, post-treatment care; and a 5-year case management and monitoring program.
We Can Help.